Special financing available for residents who buy and renovate Bloomfield homes
Thinking about buying and renovating a home in Bloomfield? Join us to lean about the Community Acquisition and Rehabilitation Loan (CARL), which simplifies the financing process and reduces the cost, time, and complexity of obtaining multiple loans.
Led by the Pittsburgh Community Reinvestment Group (PCRG), the event will be held on May 3rd from from 6-7 pm at the East End Book Exchange, 4754 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15224.
At the information session, PCRG will provide attendees with:
- the typical timeline for a CARL borrower,
- the key underwriting criteria and program guidelines,
- available grant programs that can combine with CARL,
- contacts for participating lenders, and
- other helpful tips to go through this process.
Following the presentation, we will answer questions from all the attendees, and we are also happy to stay after to discuss things on a one-on-one basis.
RSVP with Samuel Su at [email protected] or 412-391-6732 x 210.